Used Car or Brand New iMac?

I don't know if I want to get a car next month or spend that 2500 dollars on a iMac and software. My cheapy laptop is completely destroyed now so should I take this opportunity to get an iMac or should I continue to use my money for a first car like I was originally planning? I just need some opinions on what you guys would do in this situation... also I have experience with mac products and I really like them. The production class I take in high school uses macs for editing so I would be practicing in and out of school. What do you guys think?

Hey I´m a newbie here, and I can´t start new threads, so I´ll post in here instead.

I´m torn between two choises:

Apple® - iMac® / Intel® Core™ i5 / 21.5" Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive

or

Apple® - iMac® / Intel® Core™ i5 / 27" Display / 4GB Memory / 1TB Hard Drive

In my my country the first one costs 1195 euros and second one 1925. Is the expensive one really worthy the extra 700-800 bucks?
In terms of video editing what are the differences?
How much faster is the more expensive iMac?
Help me out bros!

Get a car, if you want to make movies and not be limited to a 1-block radius from where you live.
Buy a top of the line desktop PC for $800 (better power than a Mac anyway) and get Vegas, and spend the rest on a car.
Computers die after a few years. Cars will last a lot longer than that.
Plus, almost no girl thinks it's cool to own a computer....

Back