Use my music in your project

I've spent a bit of time checking out your music. There's moments of brilliance here and there, and I could see using some of your work for our project. It's currently a non commercial project, but will eventually become a commercial one, so feel free to talk to me about how you'd like to handle such of a situation. I'm open to any reasonable proposal, such as allowing development use now, and taking a fee if any of your work ends up in a commercial use situation. Anyway, I'm around.

Listening to your compositional style, I think you might enjoy Oxbow lakes by the Orb

Last edited:
Hey thanks so much, glad to hear you enjoyed my music! That all sounds good to me. Feel free to use my music for your project, and yes we can revisit fees for any commercial use later. I am currently composing for a video game as well so I can also make something new and custom for your project as change my songs to fit ( remove lyrics, use certain sounds)

Thank you so much, we appreciate your help. If you could send me a link of some kind to download your library of work, as well as your name (so we can credit you, and log you onto the project) that would be ideal.

If you'd like to read about the project, you can simply type Save Point into the search and see any posts we've made to date. Our posts are marked with the following symbol

SP LOGO 1.png

Thank you so much, we appreciate your help. If you could send me a link of some kind to download your library of work, as well as your name (so we can credit you, and log you onto the project) that would be ideal.

If you'd like to read about the project, you can simply type Save Point into the search and see any posts we've made to date. Our posts are marked with the following symbol

SP LOGO 1.png
sounds good, email me at mousedogbirdmusic@gmail.com and I will send you the link.

Back