Urgh! Got double standard users in my school - what do you thnk?

I don’t know if you know this situation. But sometimes I hate my classmates for their double standards. No joke! Many of them are really a piece of sh***. For example, today, I hear so “wonderful” patters like, “Hey! How stupid are you actually” or “Why do you want to make skip the lessons by being ill?”. Or once, I told—because they wanted to make a movie—them the tip that DaVinci Resolve is a good software for free. That main mean guy clapped ironically in his hands and said, “You never can shut up, can’t you?”. It wouldn’t be worse if there weren’t a guy, who is their best friend. First of all, it’s sadly true! He is dumb (he believes Hitler was good, although he has roots from Libya.), he farts and burps and laughs about it. He gnaws off borrowed pencils and put them in his ear. Talks dumb stuff every time. He means every girl must fuck him and they have no rights. I said, “He is absolutely anti-social!”. But Mr. Mean said (of course), “No! He has a mental handicap.”. Handicap or not, you must have manners. The funny stuff is that the most other has agreed with him. But they’re still saying, “No. I don’t like bullies!” But doing this same. Ha, ha. I would laugh if it weren’t. Why are this people so…?

You were looking for material for a high school superhero drama... write what you know!

@indietalk Do you really wanna watch over 10 episodes, where people fart and offend other people, who don’t fit their system of being popular by manipulating others?

You can't see the forest for the trees.

im-too-old-for-this-shit.jpg

In another thread you asked us for topics for what teens go through in high school.

In this thread you rant about what teens go through in high school.

The irony! Write what you know! Damn, this is getting tiresome.

this thread is teenage drama queen behavior, thats what i meant by i'm too old for this

@indietalk Do you really wanna watch over 10 episodes, where people fart and offend other people, who don’t fit their system of being popular by manipulating others?

2 1/2 Men ran for years and Charly was manipulative offensive, but his cousin did the farting I believe.

Try not to spend time with such idiots.
This has little to do with double standards, everything with rude or even sexist behaviour.

A double standard is like saying: I despise criminals and then steal your self.

(We are not supposed to dive into politics, but if you dive in the Middle-East and Northern Africa, you'll see that Mein Kampf is sold a lot and there are people with sympathy for AH, because he killed Jews. Somehow they don't realise they would have been killed as well if they lived in Nazi Germany. Does it make it okay that that guy thinks that?
No, but now you know the cultural context.)

Try not to spend time with such idiots.

You don't get to choose who is in your class.
Or maybe you're in a sports league and you have a bitter rivalry with one of the other people.

Well here's the thing - not everyone has to be friends. And many people are seriously flawed.
It's like trying to correct every person that's ever wrong about something on the internet.

A near complete waste of your own life.

True, but even within your class you can choose to limit interactions and choose to not be bothered by their remarks. You canb only control your own reaction to things :)

Back