Update

I just noticed that it's been over a year since I released the last completed episode of The Portal, so I thought I'd just give a short update of how the next episode is progressing.

Episode 10, entitled "Fold", is about halfway finished and looks like it will be the longest episode, yet. I've gotten the basic set-up scenes done and am now moving forward with the main plotline. I've had to do a fair amount of dubbing on this one, but I'm going to try to minimize the need for it in the future.

Due to unavoidable obstacles, production has been extremely slow, but I'm hoping things will speed up a bit, because I should be able to work on it a little more, now. As with all the episodes, no release date can be set. All I can say is that the full episode will be released the day that it's finished, or, maybe, the day after. The finished segments are already online, though, as well as the current segment, which is still in production.

Last edited:
Dang! It's been over a year? :eek:

Can't wait to see the new episode.

Going to have to re-watch the earlier episodes first, to get back up to date.

Clones! Gimme clones! :cool:

If ever I get DSL, your Portal series will be first on my list to view. I saw your comics on your site and I love 'em.

Haven't gotten high speed access yet, but I did just load Episode One. If ever there were an award given for making the most of your resources, you'd win it.

Fitting special fx
...the ship's 'claws' trying to grab the other craft, hilarious.

Best line
'...it came with the TV'

Back