• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

call-for-entries Upcoming Animated Comedy Series: What's Fucking Next

What's Fucking Next is a 2d animated adult comedy series coming to Kickstarter March of 2023. The show is about a set of semi-dysfunctional and codependent twins who live in a neighborhood in Colorado and try to Navigate their relationships with their just as dysfunctional neighbors.
At it's core, What's Fucking Next is a show about adults from all different identities and backgrounds actually learning how to let their guards down and develop genuine friendships. While also being a show about codependent adults who let their hilarious banter, and antics run their lives.

Please help us support the show by joining our Pre-launch for the Kickstarter, which will notify you when the Kickstarter releases. You can also head over to our website to find out more information about the show, see new storyboards, music, and find out character information.

combine_images (550.jpg

combine_images-550-jpg.2998

Last edited:
Cool looking poster - what technology are you using for the 2d animation?

i have a list of equipment that i long for and cannot afford, hence i'm much too broke to give money away, but i'd love to see this come together

What's Fucking Next is a 2d animated adult comedy series coming to Kickstarter March of 2023. The show is about a set of semi-dysfunctional and codependent twins who live in a neighborhood in Colorado and try to Navigate their relationships with their just as dysfunctional neighbors.
At it's core, What's Fucking Next is a show about adults from all different identities and backgrounds actually learning how to let their guards down and develop genuine friendships. While also being a show about codependent adults who let their hilarious banter, and antics run their lives.

Please help us support the show by joining our Pre-launch for the Kickstarter, which will notify you when the Kickstarter releases. You can also head over to our website to find out more information about the show, see new storyboards, music, and find out character information.

combine_images-550-jpg.2998

Cool looking poster - what technology are you using for the 2d animation?

i have a list of equipment that i long for and cannot afford, hence i'm much too broke to give money away, but i'd love to see this come together
Thank you so much, I appreciate that! Absolutely understand not being able to give money away, and I'm in the same boat as you if I saw a Kickstarter I liked! Even sharing to anyone you might know that would like to be involved, helps just as much!

As for technology, for audio editing purposes I use adobe audition (it's about 20 dollars a month but it's very much worth it), however I used to use audacity, which is a free version of that basically. My animators use Toon Boom Harmony to create the characters, the rigs, and do the animation.

Back