UK People?

were not too far from each other, I don't have much time right at the minute because I have a newborn but I am looking to jump back into things more heavily in 6 months to a years time :)

Hi

I'm a UK based student composer (south west) and would love to collaborate. Alhtough I've had general composing and some theatre-based experience before, I'm really keen to develop some experience in film projects.

Musically I can work in a range of styles to suit what you'd like. Here's a link to my soundcloud (I'm currently developing) where you can find a few samples of my work. There's plenty of different styles so see what suits you. I hope you like what you hear!

soundcloud.com/davidsimkins/sets/samples

Please PM if you're interested! It would be great to hear from you. :)

Thanks
TMB

Last edited:
were not too far from each other, I don't have much time right at the minute because I have a newborn but I am looking to jump back into things more heavily in 6 months to a years time :)

Thanks for replying and sounds good :)

and will keep you mind MusicBox thanks

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Any of you collaborate?

I'm very soon going to need some collaboration from someone... anyone.
I'm gong through my 1st Draft/final script (as a kinda 'self proof-read') to pick out any obvious nastyness. but I have a very real impression that I'm too close to the project and will need independent, non biased, options very soon.

I've heard, somewhere, that Indietalk has this service, or something. but I haven't looked into it yet.

any takers?

I'm very soon going to need some collaboration from someone... anyone.
I'm gong through my 1st Draft/final script (as a kinda 'self proof-read') to pick out any obvious nastyness. but I have a very real impression that I'm too close to the project and will need independent, non biased, options very soon.

I've heard, somewhere, that Indietalk has this service, or something. but I haven't looked into it yet.

any takers?
What kind of thing are you looking for from a collaboration? I'm a sound designer looking to work on some projects. Hit me up!

I've just found this place and was pointed in the direction on the UK threads so here I am.

I'm a London boy born and bred but currently based in Kent. I have a short, 3 min script I would love to get feedback on and eventually made into a short film. I started screenwriting because I want to adapt my novel. I'm new to this but would like to get to know some other UK peeps and maybe/hopefully collaborate.

Hi. I’m in West Sussex.
Im looking at collaborating with people to make short films to build a team with the intention of then making a feature film.

id love to help on other people’s sets too but I’m a wheelchair user so it’s easier for me to get people involved in my sets rather than me expecting them to make their sets accessible.