• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch trust me no green screen, nyan cat dance vid

This is our experiment to make a continue shot, with diffrent background (actually I don't know what this technique called :D )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zGyHJLGUNI

Believe me there is no greenscreen in the making :)
This is the first episode of Cleansound Universe where people show their unique talent in our youtube channel.
In this episode you will see Paul the great indian dancer from Indonesia.

shoot with: 550D

enjoy :D

please leave your comment :P

don't forgret to subscribe :D

Last edited:
To maximize the effect...

1 - Make and maintain exact measurement distance between talent and camera. Largely you did a fine job. Only a few cuts have the talent a little close or too far away from the camera lens.

2 - With the distance locked in, ensure the tripod camera pad height is exactly the same + the angle is maintained so that the talent's feet and head remain at a constant distance from the bottom and top boundary lines.

Obviously, the centering and choreography timing were spot on. Very nice.

To maximize the effect...

1 - Make and maintain exact measurement distance between talent and camera. Largely you did a fine job. Only a few cuts have the talent a little close or too far away from the camera lens.

2 - With the distance locked in, ensure the tripod camera pad height is exactly the same + the angle is maintained so that the talent's feet and head remain at a constant distance from the bottom and top boundary lines.

Obviously, the centering and choreography timing were spot on. Very nice.

:D

1 & 2. THAT RIGHT !!!!!!!, we mark the talent position only with electrical tape on lcd camera , so we miss some detail :blush:

AHHHHH thanks for your compliment :D

awesome. i actually really liked it. i make dance videos myself. and you work with what you got creatively. and within your personality. seems like you guys are fun and light hearted. that's the work you produce.

my stuff is a little different. but you guys are brilliant. i've subscribed and just came to youtube, i've always been on Vimeo til now. here was the first dance video i posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JopaAZgftCA

awesome. i actually really liked it. i make dance videos myself. and you work with what you got creatively. and within your personality. seems like you guys are fun and light hearted. that's the work you produce.

my stuff is a little different. but you guys are brilliant. i've subscribed and just came to youtube, i've always been on Vimeo til now. here was the first dance video i posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JopaAZgftCA

I must admit I can't fully understand your movie, I think you need to put subtitle in your film, ( I am sorry, I lack in understanding in listening in english language, I can't fully understand what the little girl say :blush: )

By The way, I still feel your can capture "the emotion" of the dancer, and your composition is Awesome :D

Back