• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trigger Boy - Action Shootout Sequence

This is shot well-enough, and the editing is fine, but to be honest, I think we need more context. I can't really tell who is coming from where, the space isn't really well-defined, and I kinda get lost.

Dude i thought this was awesome...what tutorials and plugins did you use.... you should write an action short with dialogue and try and make it...i think you could do it....can you explain how you did the effects, what programs and such you used....video co-pilot? after effects?

Thanks for the comments everyone, and as to the production value of the sequence, the whole idea was to shoot an action scene on the fly.
I have a lot of action scenes that I have planned out, just waiting to do on a greater scale. This was more to practice my editing more than anything else.
(samvic5) I used Adobe After Effects cs5, and I can post a tutorial on my youtube page soon (http://www.youtube.com/user/DramaticaPro?feature=mhsn).

Back