• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trains and stuff

Well it has been a while since I have posted anything so today I spent about 4 hours recording various footage by some train tracks over by where I live. Overall I think the footage came out quite well however while editing I feel like there is some things I could definitely change. I also plan on film more footage. Definitely consider this a very rough cut. That said I am still proud of what I have filmed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxfGvmwaCw

Is that a mag-lev train? :eek:

Or does it just have funky wheel covers?

Pretty sure they are all regular trains. Then again I am not the most knowledgeable train person.

*edit* actually after reviewing the footage if you and I are looking at the same train I think I know what is going on. There are two sets of train tracks there. The angle of the camera is causing one set of tracks to obscure the wheels of the train giving it a weird appearance.

Last edited:
Yup Ennio Morricone is one of my favorite soundtrack composers. I picked this song because the harmonica in it sounds very trainlike and it had a pacing to it I like.

Back