• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for "White Out" UK Produced Feature

Hey there guys!

Been a little while since i posted, i was busy directing an independent feature film produced in Scotland. Its an apocalyptic thriller inspired by the documentary film 'Collapse' and the theorist Michael C Ruppert. It charts the collapse of civilisation through the eyes of a community of internet bloggers and a regular joe in a Scottish village caught up in the world's events.

Naturally if you guys like it and want to facebook repost/twitter it etc i'll feel mightily obliged but really its here (i hope) for you to enjoy. If you have any questions happy to oblige!

Lawrie Brewster

http://filmwatch.com/news/773975/white-out-trailer-released

Oh gosh well there is a few consumer cams like cell phones/webcams/ used for the internet sequences while the main camera (I can't confirm as yet!) Hope you enjoyed the trailer btw! I love this site too, checking out the festival and distribution sections - what a blooming great community! I'm posting my ass around here more often!

The first 2 question were too fast. They need maybe another 1/2 second or so. It doesn't give people that split second they need to contemplate the question.

It looks cool but one thing stuck out at me. First we are asked the question, what if the snow

never left? Then false flag ops. are mentioned. This leads my mind to think: Why would a

government use lots of snow for a false flag op.? Furthermore why would they need to? It is

snow after all. Couldn't they blame global warming?:) But then we see the cooling

towers....personally I would have left out the nuclear/false flag angle.

Last edited:
Looks awesome Lawrie, Ill definitely be spreading that trailer about.

Is this going to get a UK release? If not how would we get seeing it. Looks really good man!

Last edited:
Thanks guys I really appreciate the support. I'm looking into festival and distribution opportunities atm, we've had various requests for screeners etc so its all moving in the right direction!

However as you know, if there is one thing you can predict in film, its that you can predict nothing lol!

Deus Ex - man extra thanks for spreading the trailer - I mean helping folks to check it out etc is really appreciated. As filmmakers we should support one another and likewise I love to link the works of other filmmakers too.

:) I'll keep you posted gents!

Back