• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for THE TAYLOR SWIFT STALKER

It looks funny, and I like Taylor Swift.

If I had to give feedback, the stalker doesn't seem psycho enough. Whenever you see a real psycho fan, the gleam in their eyes makes you know something's not right. Like me and Johnny Thunders.

It looks funny, and I like Taylor Swift.

If I had to give feedback, the stalker doesn't seem psycho enough. Whenever you see a real psycho fan, the gleam in their eyes makes you know something's not right. Like me and Johnny Thunders.

Thanks, man! "Stalker" is really more of a nickname given to the main character, rather than fitting the true definition of a crazy man. The whole movie will be online in about a week, I hope you'll check it out.

Looks like an interesting approach to the home movie style that people tend to use more for horros nowadays. Then again it could also just be a repeat of the events in Borat involving Pamela Anderson, but with less Borat.

A nice trailer though, I'll look forward to checking it out :)

Looks like an interesting approach to the home movie style that people tend to use more for horros nowadays. Then again it could also just be a repeat of the events in Borat involving Pamela Anderson, but with less Borat.

A nice trailer though, I'll look forward to checking it out :)

Thank you, thank you.

Yeah we went with the "rough handheld" look partly as a plot device, but mostly because we wanted to be able to shoot on the road quickly - so anytime there is unpolished stuff in the movie we can say "oh well, he's a crappy documentarian anyway."

I hope the Batman pajamas are okay.

Looks pretty funny.
GL

Thanks, Ray. If you check out the behind-the-scenes pics on our Facebook page (facebook.com/hedgespictures) you can see them. They survived our 4-state journey.

Appreciate the comment, hope you will watch the movie when we post it next week!

Back