• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for the short movie "On The Other Side"

Wow, that's really impressive. How long did the various phases - pre, prod, post - take? What was your budget? How many people were in your crew? What video/audio gear did you use? How many shorts have you made? How long have you been doing it?

Thanks!!!

Wow. I understood a fair bit of it, but it was hard for me to concentrate on that instead of the visuals :D Production design looks fantastic and the pyro was particularly impressive. Please do post back when the festival's finished, would absolutely love to see it in its entirety.

To survive each soldier hangs on to something

"pig, pig what do you see?"

Me, I just wanna beat down the german on the other side.

I thought Id manage with the help of this young soldier.

"whats your name?"
"Francois somethin"

"yeah you wanna be a hero"

If I need to I'll destroy evverything surrounding me, and I'd start again as many times willl be needed"

this fight is ours.

Theeere ya go I just translated it quickly when it's between " " it means you see someone on screen talking otherwise it's the narrative voice. I missed out a sentence or two, can't spend to long on this;

To survive each soldier hangs on to something

"pig, pig what do you see?"

Me, I just wanna beat down the german on the other side.

I thought Id manage with the help of this young soldier.

"whats your name?"
"Francois somethin"

"yeah you wanna be a hero"

If I need to I'll destroy evverything surrounding me, and I'd start again as many times willl be needed"

this fight is ours.

Theeere ya go I just translated it quickly when it's between " " it means you see someone on screen talking otherwise it's the narrative voice. I missed out a sentence or two, can't spend to long on this;

Ha ha, awesome. Thanks :D It looks really good. Great job <3

Thanks for the Feedbacks.

Hello all,
Thx for the comments it's really appreciated. First of all excuse i've put the no sub title version..... my mistake, I will send the right one.
But very good translation by the way.

For the movie it self, it has involved a lots of person and was a nightmare to produce. Mainly cause it was shot in a derserted field full of mud.
But basically the movie cost around 20.000 dollars that I produced with my friend.
After that it was around 20-25 people working on it. But I had a great DOP to help me. It only took 3 days to shoot and one day to dig and create the trench.

So again thanks for the feedbacks, if you want to have more info, don't hesitate.

Very very cool looking and polished. I don't know what else to say about it. (Thanks for the translation Sam K)
Again. Very very very nice.

Wow. What can be said. Totally on the level. Really really nice production design and value. Clearly you guys had a solid budget and a talented team.

I like it a lot.

Back