• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

To Any That is Interested

I am far from angry

I just dont have time for guys like you and your Guru

I dont have to answer to you or no one else on this forum to promote my products
Of course you don't have to answer any questions. I find this an
unusual marketing strategy; insult people who ask questions you
cannot answer.

It was you who asked that I give some tips to make it better.
Instead of trying to discredit it you could have just read over it and gave some tips (since your a guru) to make it better for the real people out there that want to become real directors and not just bad critics.
Now you revert back to insults when I offer to give some tips to make
it better.

But it seems to be working. You insult anyone who asks a respectful
question and you still get subscribers. I wonder how many you would
have gotten if you had treated the people here with respect...

Thats how I make my money

Internet marketing

but I do not sale products that are scams

because I got scammed many times getting in this business and I know how it feels to have a dream
and some one promise to give you all your dreams for $19.95 just to find out you have been ripped off

That is the whole point of the free ebook to let people know there is some value before they purchase any thing.

but mostly my sites are products I promote for amazon you don't get all of the push back like trying to promote ebooks however I still enjoy this

Last edited:
Oh yea buy the way If you have not signed up yet and your still reading this goofy thread with me ChimpPhobiaFilms, the Guru, and others its not to late to subscribe now.

http://moviesyoucanmake.com/

If you dont like giving up your email addresses or dont want a copy of the free ebook I am giving away click these two links for products you may be interested in

Peter D. Marshall Products

Film Finance Guide

**You can also preview the free ebook on this thread post #44 through #50**

Thanks,

Marvin Nanz:)

Last edited:
You on the other hand go through these forums pretending to be something your not and try to discredit any Idea that is not yours and at the same time not giving any real value to up and coming members wanting to become movie directors.

We don't pretend to be someone else. We have our biographies written on our profile page, and our work up online on sites like youtube and vimeo. Most of us can be found on IMDB as well. We give advice to people on how to improve as filmmakers, and people give us advice on how to improve as well. You have not taken the time to look through other threads to see what we've said about others. Sometimes we like things, other times we don't. You're just getting sarcastic and mad because we do not like the product you are trying to sell to us (and we are asking you questions). Calm down, relax, and take a deep breath. And if you want, look at some of our other posts :cool:

I know Pete personally. He’s a great First and good teacher. His course
is a good one for the beginner. I personally don't like your marketing
strategy of personal insults, sarcasm and evading questions. Or that
you don't care to treat people with respect. It's too bad that you choose
this method. It isn't the product in question; it's your method of marketing.

I wonder if Pete would appreciate your chosen method....

Whatever man

You don't need any help your a Guru so move on and go create another blockbuster for the world to see....I am in the promotion section of this forum promoting a product that I stand behind.

You on the other hand go through these forums pretending to be something your not and try to discredit any Idea that is not yours and at the same time not giving any real value to up and coming members wanting to become movie directors.

You have made your point you dont like it...or don't need it or its worthless to you, good. move on or keep sining out how you dont like it or snooping in my go daddy domains which I have open to the public because I have nothing to hide I don't care Just don't talk to me unless you have something positive to say

no I take that back just don't talk to me

Just go away man...I don't need your stamp of approval to promote my ebook or my other products...I have over 50 real subscribers from this thread alone and not any of the BS @sharklasers bogus emails.

:lol:

I loled at this whole post, especially the bold text.

You seem extremely immature and desperate to promote a crappy product, though your sarcasm and overall turdliness are pretty undeniably funny.

Wait a minute. Hold on. Guys, I think this is big...

We've been going in circles for days trying to figure out how to make shorts profitable, when along comes the answer we've all been looking for! Marvinnanz has shown us the way...

Step 1: Make a short
Step 2: Buy a dozen or so domains, and put up pages describing how amazing your short is
Step 3: Spam a bunch of forums with links to your sites
Step 4: Require people to subscribe with their email to see your short
Step 5: Rant, rave, and generally insult anyone who doesn't think your short is as amazing as you said
Step 5.5: A miracle occurs!
Step 6: Profit!!!!!

It's all so clear now. What we've been missing is that we all need to be internets marketeers! Now, if only there was a free e-book that we could get to help us learn how to internet market. Probably not. That's much too valuable to just give that kind of information away.

I think you have been incredibly sarcastic and rude to many of the members here. Even though I think the two new products are you promoting look better than the filmmaking guide, I am disgusted with the way you market them. You have answered almost none of our questions, and you know little about your product.

Last edited:
Back