business Thinking about franchising my videoeducation program, what do you think?

My fellow Content creator and filmmaker friends! 🥰

I need your input on a thing I have been thinking about.

I'm a videographer from Sweden, and beside all my shooting jobs I created a HUGE in-depth education program called the Videoacademy. And marketed it towards marketing managers, small business owners and in-house content creators.

I created this big education for the small team who don't have a big budget to hire someone (like us) to do their video productions.

I have had good success with it, and now I want to take the next step with this program, and it's here I need your help.

Now I'm thinking to launch it as a franchise so other fellow content creators and videographer (that have some knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro and filming), can put their name on all material, get a full up-and-running course and sell as their own.

They can earn a good amount of money themself, and I can spread the basic knowledge to small businesses that need to survive and get seen, after the rough time that we all have had the last 1 & 1/2 year.

What do you all think about this idea? 🤔

It took me 6 months to create and test out so everything works properly (and got a TON of testimonials to).
Is it something that you guys think people in our sphere would like?

👉 With other words if you didn't understand what I'm thinking to give in this service; I'm offering to take a shortcut to start selling a videocourse directly without needing to be on camera themself, or putting in all the time to create the whole structure and all videos, materials etc.

Everything from Landingpages (with copy from a excellent copywriter), workbook (I have printed mine and sent out to my customers, but there is also a digital copy), certificates, tutorial videos, templates, salesscripts, coaching with me on how to sell it and represent it and so much more. 😅

All thoughts regarding this are welcome 🥰🙏🏻
Should I create this?

All love,
Therese

I think the model you are looking for is white label/private label not franchise. Where a company can slap their own logo on this and add their own hosts etc. and call it their own. Franchise would mean that you have a strong brand already and they are buying into a strong brand for a fee.

I think the model you are looking for is white label/private label not franchise. Where a company can slap their own logo on this and add their own hosts etc. and call it their own. Franchise would mean that you have a strong brand already and they are buying into a strong brand for a fee.
Aha, good thank you for clarifying that. Knowing what words to use in English is a tricky one. 😅 Hopefully people understod what I ment. 🙈

Back