• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Yank Movie Trailer

Just finishing post. Expected final cut by Jan 2013. All comments and suggestions are deeply appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0in2wmYpoA

classic example of talent \ and (assumed) story will trump "quality issues" every time..

Love the last line! I noticed about EVERY mistake in there from jello cam, to bad audio in spots..AND IT DOESN'T MATTER!

... to bad audio in spots..AND IT DOESN'T MATTER!

"It doesn't matter" providing you are NOT looking for any kind of distribution deal or to screen the film at any of the larger film festivals.

The audio is actually a disaster, there are just a few spots where it's barely acceptable but the majority of the dialogue is unacceptable due to mild to severe distortion. I hope this has been caused by a very inexperienced video editor who knows nothing about sound mixing because if the dialogue has actually been recorded like that then you're in quite a bit of trouble.

G

Well I have to say, had the audio been better this would be a great piece, but when the audio is not 100% it really distracts from the film. I have just had to re-record a ton of audio, because what we did, just simply wasn't good enough. I hope its something you can fix, but other than that it looks the real deal.

Back