• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The trailer for my first feature

This is the official trailer to my first feature film, A Bothered Conscience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aruo3CmG10s

You can also watch the complete movie on Youtube as well. Just simply type the name of the movie in once you're there. GravitasVOD is the name of the official Youtube distributor. I'd put a direct link, but Youtube requires you to sign in due to the mature audience level of the picture.

P.S. - Sorry for the advertisements attached to the videos. I don't like 'em either.

Why did Deliverance work?

Because we were with the victims, and they were just trying to get away and survive.

This trailer shows something similar, only all you see are mindless killings and gore.

Who's trying to survive?

Who's story is this?

Why did Deliverance work?

Because we were with the victims, and they were just trying to get away and survive.

This trailer shows something similar, only all you see are mindless killings and gore.

Who's trying to survive?

Who's story is this?

You'd know the answer to that if you'd watch the movie.

Back