The Thread of Shame

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021). This movie doesn't even try to make sense as it smushes together huge action vfx set pieces.

Sometimes I watch a film and think.. why are these massive idiots given the privilege of making a movie. So when I see something extremely stupid in a movie from now on, I will post it here.

First up.. The original red dawn

A 30 year old patrick swaze plays a teenager. The bad guys attack unarmed kids with rockets and helicopters with handguns. WTH?? Yeah that makes sense. And the main characters drive into the mountains with a truck full of food and not a single bottle of water. then the first thing they do is hunt a deer… never mind all that food they collected and a complete lack of water :weird:

I can't believe this passed for cinema.
I would be ashamed to have any part in a film like this :no:
I loved and still love red dawn.
Its a great 1980's action flick that really captures the Reagan era cold war sentiment of that time.

Reacher on AMAZON

:(

S2E1 A guy gets stabbed ONE time... with a tiny 1" blade and then instantly falls over dead 😳

For your viewing pleasure -- look at that tiny little blade! wtf and in the BELLY of all places to get death stabbed wtf

HOW DID THIS SCENE GET FILMED???? HOW!!

Last edited:
My favorite movie liberties:
  1. guns that don't run out of ammo.
  2. guys taking a shower with a women yet they don't have a boner.
  3. blocking a bad guy's punch makes him stand still will the good guy kicks his ass.
  4. bad guys die instantly, but good guys stay alive long enough to make a speech.
  5. Good guys can get the hell beat out of them and keep going only to wince when their girlfriend puts some iodine on their cuts.
  6. The Starship Enterprise doesn't have a bathroom anywhere
  7. Chewbacca runs around naked but he doesn't have any junk (maybe that's why he doesn't have a girlfriend).
  8. Tom Cruise is like 5'7" tall but can kick everybody's ass.
  9. Jean Claude Van Damme only has about 3 fighting moves but none of his opponents can figure out how to beat him.
  10. gun-play on public streets that last for minutes and the cops don't show up.
Of course there are more but I've got to go take a leak, which is something else that rarely happens in a movie...

Last edited:

The more I think about this, the worse it is...
They could have just stabbed him in the heart instead of the belly, it would have been the EXACT SAME SHOT and everything

There is literally NO EXCUSE for them to have stabbed this guy in the belly.
It is truly at home here in the thread of shame cause I would be EMBARRASSED and ASHAMED if I had directed that.

Back