The Story about a boy named Alan Certeza

Hi formally introducing myself,

My name is Alan Certeza 22/M/ feeling USED:rolleyes: .

So, I'm originally from Guam, USA (YES, USA) and now I've been staying here in Seattle for about a year. I'm about in my 3rd quarter here in the Art Institute of Seattle in the Video Production program.

New to film/DV/HDV... I'm new to everything. I'm learning.

I started with skate videos and editing from my Hi8 Sanyo camera my brother bought when he was off on his basic training for the military and since I was 16 years old, I've been running around with my camera filming my friends skateboarding.

With a family of four and a single working mother trying to hold rent and feed us, I never really had access to a computer. SO, most of my editing with skate videos came from transferring my footage queuing it to VCR1 and then from VCR1 to VCR2 with the a CD player hooked to audio 1 & 2. Not that amazing but an idea of how I got started.

Then, my camera broke and then I got an internship as a Photographer assistant for the local newspaper. Then, I found most of my interest in still photography. Worked for a year as a photographer assistant for a Japanese company that mainly focus on Weddings, portraiture, and your typical tourist photos but of course being more interesting with a use of a Nikon D100/D200.

After that I found myself traveling to Seattle and Now enrolled in the Video Production program.

My equipment:

Canon XL1 16x Auto Lens
3x Wide Angle ---> PENDING SOON!

Well, that's my life story in media.

Current work:

-Still working on my PSA on littering and going finish this coming week if Seattle cooperates.
http://vimeo.com/3137275

-Writing and drawing out my first mockumentary I'm going to direct and edit which I'll post later to get more feed back.

Thank You and you'll see me around.

Back