• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Screenwriter's Challenge 2006

IndietalkSC2006.gif

Are you a screenwriter looking for a challenge and exposure? All aspiring—and competitive—screenwriters worldwide are invited to participate in the Screenwriter’s Challenge 2006. Writers compete to see who can produce the best short screenplay (20 pages max.) on an assigned genre and subject in one week. Winners advance to compete for over $14,000 in cash and prizes by writing a short script in just 24 hours.

The Screenwriter’s Challenge 2006 is open to anyone, anywhere. Space is limited, so sign up soon! Early Entry Deadline is 6/28/06, Final Entry is 7/19/06. To Register / Learn More, visit www.nycmidnight.com

*DISCOUNT for Indietalk Members - enter discount code CHALLENGE2006 to receive $5 off the entry fee

Hey, everyone. I signed up to give this a try for fun, however since then and now, I've had to switch my vacation dates. The second heat of this contest now coincides with my vacation - both start on September 22. Would anyone out there like to take over for me on the 22nd? I'd hate for the $$ to be wasted. Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll figure out the logistics.

NYC Midnight said:
*DISCOUNT for Indietalk Members - enter discount code CHALLENGE2006 to receive $5 off the entry fee
:cool:

Back