• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Remote - Short Film

It was gonna be much funnier if, while looking for the remote, he turned the house up side down and made a real mess...
I think you can omit the batteries part.
The ending was good.

Why did he not look under the chair cushion that is where it most of the time goes? Or does that cushion not come out of that chair.

The remotes for the cable are the most frustrating because they some times turn the cable box off when the tv is on if they get out of sync. Also, if one of the buttons is pushed for one of the other functions it takes time to figure out why it is not changing the channel.

I got a weird issue with my tv it is cause by my bluray player. It has that HDMI connection. The problem is when I turn on the tv the bluray player automatically comes on. So I turn on the tv and am trying to watch cable and the damn bluray player has to turn on and then I have to turn it off to watch tv. It is like a fight. I think it is annoying feature they should removed. My other bitch about blurays is that they don't remember where you are at all the time when you are watching a movie and stop it.

Last edited:
Back