• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Popcorn Factory

While we brainstormed our next move for Everywhere I Go, we thought we'd try our hand at another Poptent assignment.

Still alot of work to do on the Sound, should be fixed within two days. A little bit of a rush job, no product and just a few days to put something together. But hey, it was fun.

http://www.poptent.net/media/34843

Thanks,

- Daniel

PTP

I'm not 100% sure that I got it.

Is this a TV spot? If so I think there's way too much dialogue. I actually think that you could trim that regardless, just get to the essentials. The actor playing the crying guy is great though! Are those real tattoos?

Also I'm sure it will look better/make more sense when the actual product is in there!

I'm not 100% sure that I got it.

Is this a TV spot? If so I think there's way too much dialogue. I actually think that you could trim that regardless, just get to the essentials. The actor playing the crying guy is great though! Are those real tattoos?

Also I'm sure it will look better/make more sense when the actual product is in there!

For sure. Cheers for checking it out.

The assignment asks for 60 - 120 seconds. (Which we thought was neat)

I take a hacksaw with me to every edit, and it's already been cut shorter, we just can't upload the draft yet.

Tattoos are real. Cool guy :)

I'm glad you gave Balinda more of a chance to act than we did :)

Think I've got to agree with Nick - feels like it could be cut quite a bit shorter and still hit the important beats. Nicely shot and I really like the tattooed guy too, but the beginning of the conversation doesn't quite do it for me. Be interested to see your cut down version and see how it compares!

Back