The Lucifer Eye Flash

sfoster

Staff Member
If you met someone in real life and they said something ominous and then their eyes flashed - how would you respond?

Maybe it's just cause im sitting in the safety of my bedroom watching a TV show, but I feel I might be a skeptic IRL.
I just don't believe in demons and magic and shit, my first reaction would be to suspect that this dude has some high tech contact lens with pixel display settings.

Also he's not the scariest dude.. if someone that looked more jacked and scary said something threatening to me and that alone was enough to scare me, and then their eyes flashed afterward, that shit would definitely send me over the top lol. I would turn and run my ass off.

Last edited:
I could handle that no problem, lol.

If I encountered a horrific monster in LA, I would see those eyes flash, and immediately say. "Oh great, I was hoping we'd run into each other. I've actually been working on a screenplay. A faith based coming of age story where an everyman faces a difficult situation in life that ends up teaching him how to love again."

And at that point, the glowing eyed monster would have already started backing away, and I'd say. "The all is lost moment is on page 144, and if you have some feedback on how the part after that compliments it, I'll be up late tonight, and you can call whenever"

The demon would be in a full tilt run away from me at this point. I would cup my hands and yell after him as he ran.

"Kirk Cameron and Kevin Sorbo are already attached, with a special appearance by Gale from the Oprah show.

As the footsteps disappeared into the distance, I'd yell loudly one last time to ward off future visits. "We're offering an above the line credit to potential producers, just imagine your name scrolling over a freezeframe of Kirk Cameron's face while a Dwight Yoakam song plays, we can get you involved for under 3 million"

Back