The Legend Has Begun

Over time I have been explaining and proposing that I would work on a film trilogy entitled "The Legend of Ecco Kingdom". Well, I have an exciting up date. We are in the midst of pre production and we are shooting for a 2006 theatrical release of the first installment. The producer has set meetings to talk with many including Harvey Weinstien, the president of Miramax films, etc.

What I present in this thread is the first exclusive images from the pre production phase of them film. These are from the pre visualization shots that are being worked on for the film before we start filming. Also you will get a chance to see an official animatic from the film, to give a taste of what is to come.

There will be a website online very soon and that will include a forum, chat room, and behind the scenes web documentaries; so feel free to ask questions at your leisure.

Hope you all enjoy.

Pic #1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/hazardfilms123/Cut2-1Ecco.jpg

Pic #2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/hazardfilms123/Goliathon-5.jpg

Pic #3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/hazardfilms123/Catacombs-1.jpg

KEEP GOING DOWN!

Last edited:
The first teaser trailer of The Legend of Ecco Kingdom trilogy will debut May 12th, 2005. Announced today by Hazard Films Limited and is proudly being brought to Indietalk by Kenan Floyd, John Jordan and producer Shane Dean. It will premiere here first and will receive feedback before its planned theatrical run.

Uh oh, a synopsis of The Legend of Ecco Kingdom has "leaked" online for your viewing pleasure. So without further a due and wait; i give you the synopsis of the movie from the production package as follows:

The Legend of Ecco Kingdom is the tale of a doomed empire caught in the middle of an all out invasion by an army from another dimension. The later dimension’s godlike entity, known as The Primagen has been trapped in the world of the Ecco Kingdom and imprisoned by 10 Celtic Jewels that must be destroyed for its liberation; the problem with that is the Primagen will destroy the world and rule over both dimension in tyranny. Both dimensions must work together to prevent this from ever taking place.

Princess Astra is the daughter of King Vancouver, ruler of the Ecconian Kingdom. She wishes to be able to set out on her own and explore the lands around her. Frustrated by her over protective father and brother, Prince Apollo; she resorts to forbidden love with one of the knights named Sir Triton of Gilgal. Her brother attempts to warn her about the romance but she does not listen to him. Soon, Sir Triton joins forces with The Lord of Chaos and leads the Chaos Army to the weak spots of the kingdom betraying all the inhabitants of the world.

Meanwhile, in a rogue grain village in the valley, an old man named Shinto knows of all that is going on and the coming Apocalypse. He uses his years of experience and wisdom to lead the young ones to the way to thwart and destroy the threat of the mighty battalion. He saves Froglorian from certain death and trains him to become the Faceless Warrior, who is destined to become an invisible super hero that will destroy the Primagen for good.

The Chaos Knights invade the kingdom on the eve of the New Year, during the grand Ecconian Ball and the destruction of the world is set in motion. They take over the palace and take the royal family hostage and begin to scatter them all over the land.
Frog and Whiskey go to the palace to save the Princess and all others they can find who are left. Since they cannot fight the large portion of the battalion that is in the palace; they sneak in through underground tunnels and into the palace. The covert operation becomes a battle to survive with the help of the other hostages that they have freed. Eventually, the escape the horrors of the palace and set out on their adventure that will lay the way for the liberation of both worlds.

So stop whining, Zen

Actor Chris Judge, who is famous for his role as Teal'C in the hit sci fi channel show Stargate SG-1 has agreed to play a role in the film and his voice will be featured in the upcoming teaser trailer.

Hey, this is David Henderson. I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I auditioned with you on 4/29. I went in to audition, but I didn't really do much after I got into the room. I just wanted to say that I'm still intrested in your project and I'd still like to help out if I can with your film. If there is anything you need behind the scenes you can call me if you still have my number.

Last edited:
Back