• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Hot Seat | A Short Film

From the start:

The opening title was good, looked great the sound was there, in your face.
I turned my speakers down (my kids are in bed) but then had to turn them up so I could hear the rest of the film, there were a couple of patches where the actor took a step towards the window and the sound dipped.

the music was good through the whole short, the idea itself is good.

but in general I liked it.

lol sorry but there's no way this is your first short film. Even Quentin Tarantino's first short probably looked like crap

Lol, that's encouraging man, thanks. I assure you it is my first. I have only been involved in visual effects at a professional level.

haha oh ok. Well then you got really nice potential! :P Sorry btw didn't mean for my previous comment to come off nasty like i think it did.

We sometimes keep ourselves in bondage while telling ourselves we are good for nothing. At the end of the day your are gonna have to make the choice to listen to your dark side or conquer it.

I liked the setting and the music. After a few seconds the music was a bit over the top, too epic. Also it got a bit blury at times.
Overall I liked it, keep them coming.

Great piece man. Really enjoyed the mood the music and the cuts put me into. As some noted there were moments where the levels of the voice jumped a bit with the image cuts, but nothing drastic. And I really liked the pace of it.

nice work man that actor has potential too.

He thanks you.

Superb stuff, good little idea, great twist, great look, very impressive first short. Hope mine turns out as effective.

Thank you for the nice comments, looking forward to what you can produce bro. Just know we actually had a reshoot for ours. The first time didn't really work, but we learned from our own mistakes and got it right.

Back