• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Flesh Eating Horrors Trailer

I'll definitly keep this in mind when writing the sequels, but I do hope it will come forth as more comedic in the full film. I'll also try to compose something lighter and more "fun" for the soundtrack, the serious music might at times take away some of the sillyness so a more upbeat theme is no bad idea at all.

When it comes to the general pacing of the trailer i think it represents what the finished picture will be like. I am new to this filmmaking business so it might be a hit and miss situation, but I do personally enjoy slower paced movies myself.

However I will try to get more outright comedic situations when writing the sequels.

I instantly recognized the style - from The Fearless Vampire Killers, which is a very slow movie, even if the trailer is fast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Ciz1G_Zm0

I haven't seen this flick, but I'll definitly give it a shot.

Last edited:
Back