• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Dream capture-Shortfilm(microbudget)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aNJy1_fIak

Hello guys, I have been trolling on this forum since over a year waiting for a perfect short film to begin with.I just started college(Not majoring in film studies though).We have a college festival coming up which also has a short film competition too.So I decided to hit the camera this time and think I've done it.Made with a budget less than 100 Indian bucks,shot on two of my friends' cameras and my mobile,this is the trailer .Planning to release the full movie in a week(will post in this thread).Feel free to criticise and in need of constructive suggestions.

Regards,
Prithvi(Punee)

Too many off-focus shots. The sound was incredibly loud. The idea seems vague...
You need to give the viewer more in your trailer. Right now I'm not intrigued to care about what happens next.

Good luck with the project.
Joey

Back