• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Chase - A Short Film

The guy in the MSU hoody touches his face too much at the beginning. The "time-out" is totally unbelievable by the ending of the video. If the MSU guy thought he was really being chased he would not call time-out. If he does call time out, it should be a funny ending. But it isn't so.....BS. I thought it was good up to that point....accept for the "metalic resonant"sound effect at the beginning. Over all it was good.

I actually thought the 'time out' bit was funny (although the audio wasn't too great) but I agree with Murdock that the final change of tone was a little abrupt/unexplained/pointless.

All in all though it was pretty well done and I though the blood splat effect was pretty cool. Good bullet sound too, not at all wimpy :D

Great ending! I would have played the chase sequence as a tension builder. First shooting just the feet, then legs, then from only fom the the back - finally seeing the charactor's face when he falls down near the end. But, there are a million ways to go on something like this.

Great ending! I would have played the chase sequence as a tension builder. First shooting just the feet, then legs, then from only fom the the back - finally seeing the charactor's face when he falls down near the end. But, there are a million ways to go on something like this.

Glad you enjoyed it! This was one of those "make a movie in a day" kind of things, but for all the work we put into it, it really turned out pretty well. Thanks for the comments guys :).

Back