• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Bluebottle Company

THE MISSION OF THE BLUEBOTTLE COMPANY is to merely make films as best as I possibly can, and hopefully entertain people. I prefer NOT to use professional actors, simply because (I believe) those without experience can deliver a fresher and more "honest" performance... allowing the viewer to better RELATE to the character

For more information on our movie, HOUSE OF WHITE SPIDERS, available on dvd or our upcoming projects go to our website:

http://www.thebluebottlecompany.com/theatre.htm

House of White Spiders

Not so much experiences--but observations; some of my favorite films (ones that "worked" for me) were cast with complete or near-complete unknowns. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1968), LET'S SCARE JESSICA TO DEATH, ELECTRIC DREAMS, just to name a few off the top of my head. One of my FAVE's is "JAWS," which yes, had headliners, but yet the most "believable" characters were those played by Martha's Vinyard "townies." Another viewpoint is that if a major star is used (cast), the audience sets higher standards for them, I think. They have alot more to prove (since their last picture). Remember, this is all just my opinion. Thanks for asking!

Back