• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Biohazard

Hey guys just uploaded my short film, The Biohazard, to YouTube. I'd appreciate it if you took a look and shared your thoughts + comments.

As a 15 YO film maker a lot of work went into this. This project was the first film that I wrote a script for, got external sound equipment and a sound recordist, and got a large cast for. A lot of work went into the video in post and we even had the film scored by a music composer on indietalk, Josh Loughrey.

Here is the full link so you can watch it on YouTube in full HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imnugi8YAX8

Here it is embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imnugi8YAX8

Last edited:
VERY VERY NICE EFFECTS! If I ever need VFX done for my videos, I know whom to ask!
It was nicely filmed, although a bit shaky, especially the sequence at the end!

Very Very nice though! The Zombies were very convincing and yes, the sound was good!

-Phil

VERY VERY NICE EFFECTS! If I ever need VFX done for my videos, I know whom to ask!
It was nicely filmed, although a bit shaky, especially the sequence at the end!

Very Very nice though! The Zombies were very convincing and yes, the sound was good!

-Phil

Thanks man, and yes it was quite shaky at the end - I went handheld for some reason idk why haha

Thanks man, and yes it was quite shaky at the end - I went handheld for some reason idk why haha

There is a very very nice way to make a smoother shot! What kind of Tripod do you have? One with a bowl mount or one with the stick in the middle, so you an go even higher?

Another fine and successful IndieTalk collaboration! The video was very fun to work on, and you did an excellent job with it. And awesome response on YouTube...lots of views REALLY quickly!

In terms of where to go with the next one, the one thing that I felt was the main character never seemed in much danger. I can see wanting to set him up as a super badass, but a little more danger could add some suspense. Of course, that depends on where you want to go with the series as a whole. Can't wait for the next one!

Another fine and successful IndieTalk collaboration! The video was very fun to work on, and you did an excellent job with it. And awesome response on YouTube...lots of views REALLY quickly!

In terms of where to go with the next one, the one thing that I felt was the main character never seemed in much danger. I can see wanting to set him up as a super badass, but a little more danger could add some suspense. Of course, that depends on where you want to go with the series as a whole. Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks man, and yes I support your observation. I'm writing part 2 and am giving the main character some dangerous situations.

Hahahaha ....

Well done :D I like it. But was the idea taken off a game called "Left 4 Dead"? Cause I sure as hell remember those sound effects, and I believe that was a "pipe-bomb" you put in the bag?

Still looking good :)

Looks like you guys had a great time.

They all coming back for the next episodes?

Yup, should be filming episode two within the next two weeks

Hahahaha ....

Well done :D I like it. But was the idea taken off a game called "Left 4 Dead"? Cause I sure as hell remember those sound effects, and I believe that was a "pipe-bomb" you put in the bag?

Still looking good :)

Yah we based it off of left 4 dead and used the sound effects from the game

Back