• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Tascam DR-100, Three Extra Batteries, and Power Supply

for what its worth this is a mark I version.
The Mark II looks like this..

dr-100mkii_front.jpg

For diffs see
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/indepth/audio/hands-reviews/new-tascam-dr-100mkii-markedly-better

Im afraid your not going to get your reserve price, but good luck. I only know this because I almost just bought a MK1 on accident.

Oh yes, I should be very clear that even though this is a new and unused item, it is NOT the mkii version.

I want to let folks here know, too, that the price of DR100mkii is much lower than it was even seven months ago. Now B&H is selling the mkii for only $265.00!

I just wanted to get at least $100 back out of it and then the price for the batteries.

I spent $90 on the batteries alone, $20 on the charger, and $259.99 for the recorder. (The web-page I ordered it from advertised mine as a mk ii model, but what they shipped was a flat-out DR-100 and they won't take it back.)

I figure if I can't get $190 out of it, the charger, and the three extra lithium ion batteries-- I'll just keep it and get a better preamp someday.

Last edited:
Back