• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sunset Timelapse Sequence - New

Nice.

How abt the planes? Some ppl feel lucky and glad when they catch them. Personally, i dont like them. I think they ruin my shot. Unless ofcourse, my timelapse was abt planes.

What's ur take on them?

I am not so sure about them!

Really, when you do Timelapses in London, about 45 minutes away from Heathrow, you have no other option, than leaving them in there!
They are not that nice. I would rather have one without, but I don't care that much!

There is no other option, next to one of the busiest airports in the world :P

I am not so sure about them!

Really, when you do Timelapses in London, about 45 minutes away from Heathrow, you have no other option, than leaving them in there!
They are not that nice. I would rather have one without, but I don't care that much!

There is no other option, next to one of the busiest airports in the world :P

I lived 15 mins away from Heathrow, near Osterly Park. That was long ago but i remember the planes :)

You should make a trip to Brighton, im sure u could get some amazing timelapses there.

Wow man that looks really good! I also watched your timelapse show reel. They all look so amazing. Sorry for all the questions i just love time lapses and want to start trying them. Are they all natural in cam settings? or did u do some color grading? the one with the tree in the feild has got to be my fav. Also is this the type of time lapse where you take lots of pictures? or just video?

Hey!

1) All timelapses I do, are pictures taken in an Interval!
2) Most of my timelapses are graded. Contrast and Saturation is the only thing I do to them
3) The "Tree in the Field" is a HDR Timelapse. I wouldn't reccomend starters to take the HDR approach, but there is an in-depth tutorial for HDR Timelapse on my channel! It basically involves, taking 3 pictures at different exposures and fusing it into one image! More info on that in the video!

And last but not least, thanks for the compliment. If you have any more questions, I would be glad to answer them! Why not Private Message me, as it's a bit easier to talk there :)
-P

I lived 15 mins away from Heathrow, near Osterly Park. That was long ago but i remember the planes :)

You should make a trip to Brighton, im sure u could get some amazing timelapses there.

Have been planning a trip to Brighton for ages now!
i will go there sometime soon!

Probably still in the school holidays!

Back