Sunday Chatroom: 6pm Pac (9pm Eastern)

No specific topic... what do you want to talk about? :secret:

I'll be in the Chatroom for 2 hours or so, from 6pm Pacific (9pm Eastern) 08/28/05

Have questions? Have answers? Just want to say, "Hello"?

It's all good. :)

Strike up a conversation with some of your fellow filmmakers! You never know where it will lead.

p.s. If you'll be there at some point, bump this with an acknowledgement... the more the merrier.

:cool:

...awww, I missed the announcement! I was gone all day yesterday and was fighting with my new MAC most of the day today. (I miss my pc already, but I better figure out this G4 before its imperative.)

...now if I can just make the s.o.b. go to full screen my evening will be made...

--spinner :cool:

Boz -- you should definitely try to make the next session! We started a serious discussion about the pros/cons of Super8 vs. DV, we quickly sank into a brilliant round of good-natured insults hurled at ZenSteve (he took it like a man!), and then ended up discussing the use of nudity in film -- at which point I lost my internet connection. I would love to know how it ended up. When I left, there were at least 8 people in.

I'm sure we can try again soon!!!

...well, I'll try to come to the chat room when we have these little mixers, but I'll be out of town this Labor Day Weekend. (Detroit Jazz Festival, I go EVERY year). Keep posting when they are coming so we can be there. I've been to the chats on occaision. It doesn't suck :D

i still dont understand where the naked asian chick discussion came from, but im really not complaining. made me think of some good movies.

...Zen! you are getting many positive responses! You can be our slick-haired, smoking-jacket wearing, martini-weilding, cigarette-in-holder smoking host! ...well, margarita-weilding...

i still dont understand where the naked asian chick discussion came from

We were talking about DirectoRik's film, "Dark Crimes". Great flick. :cool:

slick-haired, smoking-jacket wearing, martini-weilding, cigarette-in-holder smoking host!

Uncannily accurate.
smiley_pac.gif

Back