Suggestions for my video

the dutch angle seemed unmotivated

some shots were out of focus.. that's not acceptable, i would fire you if you were my b unit director and you turned in blurry shots.

I say awesome. That you made something! The first step in becoming a filmmaker is picking up a camera. Of course it's not going to look perfect. This reminds me of the pre-digital days, when filmmakers practiced with super-8. You didn't have the chance to get it perfect unlike today. You shot it with in-camera edits, developed it, and projected it. And later learned to edit, etc. However this is the digital age and you do have the tools now to make things better. So this is a great start but keep at it!

I say awesome. That you made something! The first step in becoming a filmmaker is picking up a camera. Of course it's not going to look perfect. This reminds me of the pre-digital days, when filmmakers practiced with super-8. You didn't have the chance to get it perfect unlike today. You shot it with in-camera edits, developed it, and projected it. And later learned to edit, etc. However this is the digital age and you do have the tools now to make things better. So this is a great start but keep at it!

Tks you! I will remember what you said ^^

the dutch angle seemed unmotivated

some shots were out of focus.. that's not acceptable, i would fire you if you were my b unit director and you turned in blurry shots.

Humm, that's a big mistake. I also realized that my phone was not okay when focusing on objects. I will pay more attention to the next video. Hope you will see and let me comment. thank you very much

Humm, that's a big mistake. I also realized that my phone was not okay when focusing on objects. I will pay more attention to the next video. Hope you will see and let me comment. thank you very much

if you pay $5 or $10 you can get an app to have better control over the focus and other features.
the default camera app that comes on your phone is not extensive

if you pay $5 or $10 you can get an app to have better control over the focus and other features.
the default camera app that comes on your phone is not extensive

I'm thinking of using gimbals. How do you think about it? it's quite expensive compared to me ...
The app is cheaper but to be proficient, it takes a long learning process

I'm thinking of using gimbals. How do you think about it? it's quite expensive compared to me ...
The app is cheaper but to be proficient, it takes a long learning process

there are all sorts of DIY stabilizers that wont cost you much
and the app wouldn't stabilize it would just help you focus

its harder to focus using a gimbal because then your hands are on the gimbal instead of your camera's focus ring

Back