• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

story wanted

Do you have any story in your drawer and you was thinking that some one could made it some day. I am looking for short cut screenwriter who have all ready some story ready. In the story have to be some message or lesson and it have to be in right format.

I am 22 old movie maker from Finland and have been making videos like 3 years now, but I haven't produced by my self any professional drama projects and I want to try do I have what it takes. I have some contacts and I have been now 3 years professional editor and light man, but one man cant do all by her/him self and I hate to write. That's why I need you.

It can be drama, action, horror, science fiction or thriller, but I don't have army of 3D artist and millions of euros to make any world war 3 movie or space ship battle's. Many things are still possible and I know how to use chroma key- technique if its necessary and the story needs that. If the movie is not so long its easy to get professional actors to couples of days to act. I wanna do it now in summer, be cos people are in holiday.

You can contact me here or email to: elemental91@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I have now couples of story's, but you can still send it and week later we going to tell people did we choose you or not. It don't have to be final version, but you have to have some treadment or synopsis and it woud be great if you can tell in one sentence whats the story about.

Yes, but once before we got screenwriter from here and they was lazy to do any change to the script and it took like couples of months and it was like waste of time/money. My people was waiting and I was waiting. In the end we cant do the movie at all. Be cos I don't want to change the script without asking for screenwriter. I hope that this time every thing go differently. That's why I am asking more scripts. To see different story's and screenwriting styles.

Back