• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Stock Footage

I'll buy stock footage from you. But it would need to be a buyout, and you'll need more than 5 clips that aren't an airplane wing.

I do if you browsed around. Desert shots, and beach competition. Still uploading as I do it at night so I can use my computer. Also a buyout? Why?!?! Haha! It's unlimited commercial, personal and money making usage rights as long as you don't resell the original or take credit. I'm interested. I do data DVD's that ship. hit me up. dr.rand@hunteqmedia.us

I'll also do special shots on request. Like since I live in Reno, the Reno Arch. Um... Desert... Desert... Desert... More Desert. Police. Driving plates.

It's a buyout request because I'm starting a Stock footage site, so reselling the originals is my only interest.

I couldn't give you a ton for each clip, but If you want to supply me with 100 diverse clips like this, I'd give you maybe a couple grand. What's that, you can sell them for 100 each? That's 100 minus 50% and yo're lucky to sell 100 clips in a year if you upload 1000. Just something to consider. I've seen a lot of pages with clips this good with zero sales. Including my own clips. On pond 5. And it's an instant lump sum. Think it over.

I actually sell them for $20ish each, some are ten. Now as a buyout, you mean exclusive rights? Or can I keep them on Pond5? Also I donated everything on there, on data DVD to some silent auction for my sister's mission trip to Africa. Chances are that I will buy them back because the cases are really cool. I know, bad reason.

pardon me if this is a naive question, but I need to know the path here

If I were making a movie that needed footage---

- You sell individual clips lasting a few seconds?

- You ship them on DVD's in High Definition or Standard or either?

- Credit has to be given in any film I would make that includes them? This means I would only have one time rights? in just that one movie? Or could I use the same images in other movies?

- If this is right, do you include a contract in the shipment that details these conditions?

No, it's complete usage rights. No royalties. Many times as you want. It's the kind of contract that's like an EULA. Just saying I own the rights. By using it you agree to it. The DVD's are data DVD's. They just store the HD footage. The clips I sell range from 5-30 seconds, or if you request plates, like a driving plate, I can do up to... I'm thinking 5 minutes per DVD, because HD is about 1.5 GB per minute. So compressed, I'd need to get it down to 4.7 GB. email me, dr.rand@hunteqmedia.us

Back