• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Sound effects appeal

Hi guys anyone have any gun hit sound fx they would like to donate like pings and and wall hits etc, i will swap for other sfx if you like including hollywood edge stuff

We won't be accepting copyrighted materials as payments. That's piracy. I'm assuming you've paid for Hollywood Edge and it's quite expensive. The stuff you're looking for is out there for free though, search the forums for "free sounds" to find them.

You can get many good sfx from FreeSound.org .

Just type the word "gun" into their search engine, and you'll get 260 hits alone. Most will be gunshots, but there might be something in there suitable for you.

"Ricochet" itself wasn't too useful. I bet you could probably think of good search terms to use, anyway. Most descriptions also list relevant tags.

OOH, where's that? Is it free for you to share as well, or just as sample releases with books on sound recording. The licenses may not give you permission to redistribute them. I wouldn't want you to violate your EULA or their IP rights.

I know we got a sample disk with our producing good sound for video book for our sound class a couple of semesters ago.

Back