• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sorry, Seema - Short Film/Test

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and also new to the world of filmmaking. I just posted a music video in the Music Video section.

To test what we could do with a camera that I bought recently, me and my friends made a very short scene/film.

Check it out. And please let me know what doesn't work. It would be of great help in whatever I do next.
Thanks!

PS. The music is from the movie "UP". I hope that's not a huge problem, since this is just a test.

http://vimeo.com/36631719

I think it's sad that 50+ people view a topic and don't leave a comment. For your first thing ever it's great! good job. I personally didn't like the text used, it shouted amateur to me. Rest was good. Looking forward for future stuff.

That was really dark & creepy!

I watched it without the audio, btw.

At first I was like :coffee:

At 1:06 I was like :huh:

At 1:20 I was like :eek:

For the rest, I was like
smiley_five.gif

Yes, it has been done before. That said, you did a really nice job of building up to the reveal. Great storytelling, overall, for the short piece.

What's next?

Hey Thanks guys! It's really encouraging to read your comments.

@pen, Ya I see your point about the font of the title. I should have been more picky about it. Thanks for pointing that out.

@Zensteve, thanks for describing the way you experienced the short. Haha! And for the complimenting words. :)

I'm writing something new to produce. It will be something longer, in the Sci-fi/drama genre. I'll post about it soon!

Back