Social Brain Wave: News

What suggestions can you guys give me to make it better? It was recorded as one channel mono.

I really liked the vacuum seal episode.

Format

Teaser: Short Clip previewing what your info will be.

Title card: The Uncle Gillys Logo with some kind of background sound (Sounds of Outdoors)

Content (with Inserts): Delivery of content. If you are demonstrating, get separate video of the demonstration, splice it into the video over the soundtrack and in place of that portion of audio.

Tag: Final words with Non-moving square youtube annotations linked to subscription, other videos, links, etc

Presentation: More intimate camera angle: Closer and slightly off-centered. We should feel you are communicating with us one on one.

Lighting: Back lighting especially over the shoulders/head would create separation from the background.

I'm back and ready to produce. I will be finishing up a zombie feature this weekend. After that I will be working on 3 episodes of a web series, and a film festival short.

I don't know who is running the socialbrainwave youtube account now, but PLEASE erase the footage uploaded. That was sample video for an aborted project.

It has been one year since we began this quest. We have all learned a lot. It is time to take it to the next level.

I don't think anyone's running it.
Wheels kinda fell off.
I can't even find the website anymore (still have the PM with the link saved in my mailbox here) to use my admin login.
http://socialbrainwave.com/wp-admin

If you can get in by all means delete anything you want.

Yes, we certainly have learned a lot.
I don't think the first level has been conquered.

I don't think anyone's running it.
Wheels kinda fell off.
I can't even find the website anymore (still have the PM with the link saved in my mailbox here) to use my admin login.
http://socialbrainwave.com/wp-admin

If you can get in by all means delete anything you want.

Yes, we certainly have learned a lot.
I don't think the first level has been conquered.

It looks like the domain is expired or parked.

I am in the youtube account. All videos deleted. We can now get back to it.

I really liked the vacuum seal episode.

Format

Teaser: Short Clip previewing what your info will be.

Title card: The Uncle Gillys Logo with some kind of background sound (Sounds of Outdoors)

Content (with Inserts): Delivery of content. If you are demonstrating, get separate video of the demonstration, splice it into the video over the soundtrack and in place of that portion of audio.

Tag: Final words with Non-moving square youtube annotations linked to subscription, other videos, links, etc

Presentation: More intimate camera angle: Closer and slightly off-centered. We should feel you are communicating with us one on one.

Lighting: Back lighting especially over the shoulders/head would create separation from the background.

Great points here. Thank-you for the feedback. I shall attempt to apply these to the next video.

The current process that I'm using is to shoot all of the coverage that I need for 8 episodes from each of the presenters on one shooting day each. The editing time is still a guestimate because I have not yet gotten the coverage of the new GWG. We are hoping to be able to shoot this Monday. At the rate that I currently work, I'm thinking that each full episode will take 6-10 hours to edit. That does not include render time. That 43 second behind the scenes video is edited together from 38 minutes of footage and took around an hour and a half to complete. It would have been quicker but I had to search for music and sound effects that I could legally use for free.

Back