• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Smoking PSA

Nice enough job although I'm pretty sure that there's no way that would be allowed to broadcast in the UK.

To the best of my knowledge there has yet to be a proven link between smoking and gun crime ;)

It's saying that if you submit yourself to second hand smoke, you're letting other's 'hold the gun to your head.' Yeah, it has issues. I have a Dutch version but their state TV said no. So it's broadcast unready except on maybe NBC...

It's saying that if you submit yourself to second hand smoke, you're letting other's 'hold the gun to your head.' Yeah, it has issues. I have a Dutch version but their state TV said no. So it's broadcast unready except on maybe NBC...

I get the idea and I really liked the fact cuts but, at the moment, it looks too much like you're suggesting cigarette smoking is a gateway to gun crime. So, in its current state, I doubt it will meet any TV broadcasters' advertising regulations.

@Nick and USN, I was told to make it as dramatic as possible and that's what came to my head. So instead of using an actual .45, I went and bought an airsoft gun for $10 at Wal-Mart, made a mock-up commercial which was approved. So... They just thought it was 'suggestively violent.'

@ Wheat, Those are the numbers that were given to me.r

@Nick and USN, I was told to make it as dramatic as possible and that's what came to my head. So instead of using an actual .45, I went and bought an airsoft gun for $10 at Wal-Mart, made a mock-up commercial which was approved. So... They just thought it was 'suggestively violent.'

@ Wheat, Those are the numbers that were given to me.r

So the same people who approved the concept rejected the result, that stinks?

regarding numbers, Please ignore my subconscious attempt to derail this thread.

Back