• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Slender Man Camera Tracking Test

Hello all, just finished this little camera tracking test and figured I would share it with you guys. I decided recently to start working only in the open source program called Blender. Long story short, it can do everything from edit video...do 3D modelling and compositing as well. It has a pretty funky learning curve but gets very addictive once you get into it.

Well over the last few years, camera tracking has been added to the toolbox and I decided to wing myself on that process. So the video was something I set up to film a live back plate, model...paint...rig and composite a 3D character, and then render the final product. It was shot on my cell phone and that lead to a less than impressive video. The end result was a positive one though, proved to me that I am just smart enough to make the buttons work lol!

https://youtu.be/7xr0O16Z-2A

Back