Sketch Movies

Something like Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life"? :cool:

Btw... in between the two films you mentioned there is another one that fits in the center. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me. :blush:

Kentucky Fried Movie. OMG, does that bring back memories...

Newscaster: "The popcorn you are eating has been pissed in. More at eleven." :lol:

I wish I could do a sketch comedy movie. Ooh, I just came up with an idea for the next IndieTalk Script to Screen Challenge... Everyone shoot their own sketch, we'll combine them into the IndieTalk Baked Alaska Sketch Comedy Movie.

Please, someone shoot me... :P

Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life"? :cool:

Another one on my list.

Btw... in between the two films you mentioned there is another one that fits in the center. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me. :blush:

There was one called "The Sex O'clock News" that some have told me was done by the same people (Landis and the Zuckers), but it was done by someone else.

Is it "The Groove Tube"...?

Thanks.

I wish I could do a sketch comedy movie. Ooh, I just came up with an idea for the next IndieTalk Script to Screen Challenge... Everyone shoot their own sketch, we'll combine them into the IndieTalk Baked Alaska Sketch Comedy Movie.

I've been talking to some local sketch artists about doing a sketch movie, this is why I'm asking for some research material.

Poke

I was thinking about doing one myself. Here's some of the items I was planning on putting into it:

• Frequent interruptions: Fake newsflashes
  • Fake movie trailers
  • Parodies of popular media icons/TV shows
  • Short feature in the middle
  • Fake commercials for unwanted products (some blatantly offensive)

Back