• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Skateboarding - One love

Hi guys,

just thought I would finally post a bit of my work up for people to critique/have a look at. This is a short documentary I made last year, We tried to make it so that people that weren't necessarily interested in skateboarding could still enjoy it, hopefully we managed that! it was also made on £0 budget, if that makes any impact on your criticism :D

anyway enjoy

https://vimeo.com/56218446

Hey guys, thankyou for the positive responses! The doc was shot with zero budget, using friends of ours as the talent, obviously there are things I would change if I'd had a budget, however we were all really pleased with how the final product came out and I'm glad a few of you like it too!

Excellent short doc, homie. Definitely has potential to be something big. You could possibly create a "Webisode" that follows "the lives of three young, unsigned skateboarders" in their hopes of becoming sponsored.

Also, re: the doc, You might want to add some out Credits while rolling OVER - a street skate session...might be cool.

I really enjoyed that, the shots were all well thought out, and it just seemed to 'fit' together very nicely.

Good job :)

wow thanks for the feedback guys! Its always good to hear positive feed back haha, I really enjoyed working on this shoot

Tibet, the full video does have credits but their just rolling credits over black screen, so i cut them to make upload easier, but I like the idea of it rolling over a session, that would look really cool!

Back