• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

SKARNEN - Dark Ages Fantasy short, filmming on the Isle of Skye, Scotland

I am a filmmaker and Photographer currently trying to get my most ambitious short film, 'Skarnen', funded and turned into reality.

'Skarnen' is a short film, set in the Dark Ages, filmed on the Isle of Skye in Scotland. The story in brief: Edrig, a young prince, leads a group of men to the edge of the known world, carrying with them the body of his father. They are looking for salvation, but needless to say, they don't find it. Along the way, the brutal land takes its toll on the men and the pressure causes Edrig to unravel.

We are in the last few days of our kickstarter to make this happen. We turned to crowdfunding because we want to make this film right. It is important to me to get the right level of authenticity - real materials, costumes, dirt, weight - no polystrene in sight.

Any publicity, shares, likes, shout-outs and even (whisper it children) donations would go a long long way to realising this thing from beautiful dream into corporeal existence.
Check us out HERE

Many thanks

656d040d56c045516f815011c30db635_original.jpg

Back