• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sixty Second Meals (Short Comedy)

I thought there were a couple funny parts. I mean, I chuckled a few times. I liked it though. It looked like you guys had a lot of fun making it.

For some reason the funniest part was that hat graphic. Don't ask me why. I see you're into sketch comedy, I thought a better payoff would have been if the dude messing up actually whipped up the 60 second meal in the end. Comedy is hard. Try to keep your actors from breaking character. The main dude wanted to laugh.

For some reason the funniest part was that hat graphic. Don't ask me why. I see you're into sketch comedy, I thought a better payoff would have been if the dude messing up actually whipped up the 60 second meal in the end. Comedy is hard. Try to keep your actors from breaking character. The main dude wanted to laugh.
I'm glad you liked the graphic, I knew the title was missing something so I added the hat in there. We are into sketch comedy right now but we would like to break into a more traditional narrative style but I don't think we are quite there yet. I'll work with my actors more this weekend and get them to stay in character. Thanks for the criticism, and thanks for watching it.

Back