• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Shriekfest Horror Film Festival Oct. 6 - 9

Kick off this years Halloween season by attending Shriekfest Horror Film Festival in Los Angeles!

Shriekfest is an international film and screenwriting contest celebrating the work of independent artists in the horror, sci-fi, and fantasy film genres.

Shriekfest runs October 6 - 9, 2016. An opening night party will take place at Club Sinister in Hollywood; the rest of the festival will be at the iconic Raleigh Studios on Melrose Blvd.

Each film block is $10.00, or buy a Friday only pass, $20, Saturday or Sunday only pass, $40, Weekend pass, $75, Full festival pass, $140.

Shriekfest, now in its "Sweet 16th" year, was created in July 2001 by Denise Gossett and has grown into the longest-running and one of the largest horror and sci-fi film festivals in the country. Since its inception, Shriekfest has offered young and upcoming writers, actors, and producers a chance to have their work screened and rated by peers.

For more info, schedules, and festival passes, visit: http://www.shriekfest.com

I attended the first one and (I think) six more. I've seen some terrific movies at Shriekfest.

Back