Should I sell my deadcat?

I feel it was a waist of $80, cause if it's that windy out, you think it wouldn't even be worth shooting, especially if you are going to hear a lot of wind on the dialogue tracks which cannot be turned down. So I feel I waisted my money and perhaps a deadcat is more useful for news crews who have no choice? Is it essential enough for me to keep, cause I don't even know if I would get any use out of it. The blimp without the deadcat does just fine on every day I've tried so far.

I can offer you $10, but I'm fixed like no other user in this forum and that's because my first Short Film has just come in. I have a string of tools all ready to work. I can load a group into frames and and have them color graded in a week. I have business connections so I can get actors and crew for the production; such things go by friendship in a rush like this. And this is why I can guarantee to put up the cash to back my word. I assure you, whatever the others promise to do, when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there...

The_Dead_Cat_anim.gif

Back