• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Should I devote my time on such script?

I am writing a script. I am not a script-writer, but like it. So, I started such, I copy some part to see your feedback, should I do this? Or it is not in good quality and a time waste in your idea? Please give your idea on my skills..

Thanks!

PLOT:

Story of a man who will become little in size and can no longer show himself to public and facing some bad people who want to kill him to get ownership of the accounting book. Nobody believes them that the accountant is now a little character.

Begin:
India - River Yamuna - the year 2009

An old woman
My father had been working in a tea company exporting tea from India to UK. He was an accountant. His mind was busy by numbers. Those times it was started that people work hard to be able to make a dream a reality for Britain. Nobody was paying attention to nobody. Everyone was working hardly.

the story begins -
London - the year 1949
A teen girl in a doorstep knocks the door and another girl opens the door. She enters the home.
friend: Better off going up. There is nobody there.
girl: ah ah - shakes her head
they run to pass the stairs..
Then one very young boy is playing there.
girl: You said there would be nobody here.
friend: I meant nobody old
girl: Now it is time for him to break the glass
he put the glass on a heater and it breaks..
friend: Oh, no. a new trouble..
girl: Don't worry, I settle things...
friend: No, my mom doesn't like the strangers touch the forniture even if want to help.
girl: You have a special mom, but we don't say anything to her.
friend: OK - says to boy not to tell anything to mom, too..
Then, the girl gets a brush and begins cleaning there.

- India
old woman: It was the last day that I was in UK, then, we moved to India for next four years. Of course, we were about to return after two weeks, but some things happened that changed path of our lives. In fact, we unably could no longer return.

Ehh, sounds kinda flat. So he can become a small person. First, why and how? Second, why are ppl after him and what are the stakes? Third, so he turns small....then what? Ant man had a reason for why he would turn small and a reason for why he had to fight. You need to develop your reason for why he has to run away.

Ehh, sounds kinda flat. So he can become a small person. First, why and how? Second, why are ppl after him and what are the stakes? Third, so he turns small....then what? Ant man had a reason for why he would turn small and a reason for why he had to fight. You need to develop your reason for why he has to run away.

I do, just should know it is worthy of development.

Thanks!

I am writing a script. I am not a script-writer, but like it. So, I started such, I copy some part to see your feedback, should I do this?
Yes, you should do this.

If you want to write a script you should learn script format. If you want
to write a story you do not need to write it in script format. If this story
is something that interests you then it is not a waste of time to write it.
If you like writing then it's not a waste of time to write this story.

Back