• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Museum film (up for an award)

mlesemann

Staff Member
I love the visuals and the quick editing pace definitely appealed to me, and I did vote for it.

The only thing I didn't like was the music - too repetitive for my taste.

Last edited:

PaulWrightyThen

IOTM Winner
I love the visuals and the quick editing pace definitely appealed to me, and I did vote for it.

The only thing I didn't like was the music - too repetitive for my taste.

The music was a bit of a gamble, I'll admit. I love it so its purely subjective. Glad you liked the main bulk of it and thanks for voting :)

Edit: Interesting fact: The sound signal coming out of the triangle in the logo is an interview with Billy Childish about his 'Art Hate' initiative. Thought it was a nice and cheeky bit of mischief.

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Great news!

I LOVE the editing! I also really liked the camera work. Yes, the music is repetitive. I liked the music in the beginning, but kept wanting it to have some kind of build-up or break-down. Regardless, cool video! I didn't see where to vote.

PaulWrightyThen

IOTM Winner
I LOVE the editing! I also really liked the camera work. Yes, the music is repetitive. I liked the music in the beginning, but kept wanting it to have some kind of build-up or break-down. Regardless, cool video! I didn't see where to vote.

Votings closed now. Glad you like it :)