• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Film: Master Hand - Nintendo Parody

Hey guys its been a while since I posted a video, but check it out and tell me what you think. Super Smash Bros. Fans should like this. If you did please check out my other amazing films.

The Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiJpklj4YZY

Cast:
Luke Hopkins
Devyn Sands
Tori Hamilton

Crew:
Director - Strider Moore
Producer - Strider Moore
Assistant Director - Aidan Zieres
Boom Op - Devyn Sands
Head Grip - Strider Moore & Aidan Zieres
Behind The Scenes - Kat Wells

Others however (like myself) will not get the reference at all, and will find the film somewhat pointless/confusing.

Cool effects though man, well done. :)

Thanks. And yes the theme of the entire series is based upon the Nintendo gaming universe. If you are not aquatinted with the nintendo super smash genre its pretty hard to understand what the point is. It is in its whole a fan film.

Awesome. I really liked the slight background touches to kind of meld the real world with the game world. Cool effects too. I think overall it was good. A little more background exposition would have helped and the acting was so-so. But that's kinda nitpicking, obviously you have some talent.

Hey guys its been a while since I posted a video, but check it out and tell me what you think. Super Smash Bros. Fans should like this. If you did please check out my other amazing films.

The Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiJpklj4YZY

Cast:
Luke Hopkins
Devyn Sands
Tori Hamilton

Crew:
Director - Strider Moore
Producer - Strider Moore
Assistant Director - Aidan Zieres
Boom Op - Devyn Sands
Head Grip - Strider Moore & Aidan Zieres
Behind The Scenes - Kat Wells

All that and you don't list the crew person responsible for doing the vfx.
I know SSB and master hand, neat to see it come to life but pretty bad acting and no real punch lines IMO.

All that and you don't list the crew person responsible for doing the vfx.
I know SSB and master hand, neat to see it come to life but pretty bad acting and no real punch lines IMO.

Well i'm the one doing the effects, but I'm also directing, no point putting myself twice. I appreciate the feedback, but all comedy is different I should work on more punch lines, but I was more thinking about the humor of the situation not humor direct humor in a punch line like you see in stand up, but I do very much appreciate the feedback good :yes:

I was more thinking about the humor of the situation not humor direct humor in a punch line

Ah, a humorous situation but without the laughs.
A very peculiar thing to strive for in my opinion, but we all make different films.

Last edited:
its a little unusual that's for sure - I love the nintendo clouds and trees and get the special effects - just not sure about the actual hand.. anyway I subscribed and will follow you in the future :)

its a little unusual that's for sure - I love the nintendo clouds and trees and get the special effects - just not sure about the actual hand.. anyway I subscribed and will follow you in the future :)

Thanks. I guess the hand we wanted to do practically. It is very unusual. I need to work more on writing or find a writer to help me out, but I appreciate that you subscribed! It means more then you know.

Back