• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short doc I made about my school

This is just kinda showcasing what my school is doing and how we have begun to implement 21st century education in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK8FfaD6foY

READ AFTER WATCHING::

I am actually part of the Help Desk and I posted this thread while in my chemistry class after taking a test ;)

All audio was done with that Tascam DR-40 and Sennheiser ME66/K6.

Last edited:
I thought it was well made. Some of the photography and the dolly shots are very neat and tidy and you managed to make interviews about high school and computers interesting, so well done! :)

Just as a minor criticism: the second male help desk technician (aka the one who isn't you) kept toying with the edge of frame and it made the composition look a little odd. You might want to get your subjects to sit still, or adjust the framing in order to keep things roughly even throughout the interviews.

Thanks for the tips! And yes I totally agree, he kept moving out of frame and I would reset him and ask him to repeat what he said but the first time just sounded so much better. Imma have to lock him down ha.

Not sure if background music is needed 100% of the time. Found it a bit distracting, tbh. Loud enough to be just heard; quiet enough to make me concentrate on whether I could figure out who the band was. That means I'm not listening to the subjects.

Really good overall, though :)

Back